Genetry Solar Forums

Where is the 100A MSB charger.

The Blind Wolf

As the Title says, I thought about what 4 years ago, that a 100A version of the charger was going to come out?

One big improvement would be the terminal please, oh please make it bigger, and I mean big enough so I can put a 8awg cable in it. not these small 14awg wires.

I mean big enough so I can put a 8  awg cable in it. not these small 14awg wires.

I  use AWG 10 cables .      AWG 14 is too  small .        You can  use 2  AWG 10  for each  PV pos and  each PV neg .    Also 2 AWG 10 for each bat pos and each bat neg  as there are  8 possible  connection terminals .      100 A  is NOT possible  for the  MSB  as the transformer  will not fit  the case  and get too hot  and the fan is too small .      

14 hours ago, The Blind Wolf said:

As the Title says, I thought about what 4 years ago, that a 100A version of the charger was going to come out?

I heard the same....only the person who rumored that (MakeSkyBlueUSA.com) is now defunct.  SO....so much for that one.

There's a rumor of a GS MPPT at some point--but it's way down the priority list right now.